Venture out to the Brook Islands, a human exclusion zone, which we have a special use permit for only 50 visits per year. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a day trip to explore coral reefs that you would normally have to travel two days to the continental shelf to see.
Only one trip per week.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity not to be missed.
- Discover the richness and diversity of the coral reefs with world renowned marine biologist Dr Adele.
- Snorkel at Honeymooners’, Grandpa’s, Dugong’s Meadow and Neptune’s Marbles.
- Observe the wildlife that calls these waters and islands home; turtles, dugongs and sea birds.
- Witness the spectacle of sea bird migration to this critical breeding habitat between October and March.
- Enjoy our signature seafood picnic lunch on a secluded beach at the Three Sisters.
- Create memories that will last a lifetime.
Brook Islands Snorkelling Safaris depart Mission Beach. This 6 hour experience is weather dependent.
$1000 per person with a minimum of two and maximum of six guests. $350 surcharge for pickups at Bedarra Island. Commencing September 2022 fuel surcharges will be applied. Commencing 1 July 2023 there is a Marine Park Environmental Management Charge of $7.00 per person.
- State of the art Cressi F1 soft seal masks and snorkels
- Reef safe sunscreen
- Thermal rashies or stinger suits depending on the season
- Underwater camera and complementary photographs
What to bring
- Polarized sunglasses
- Swimmers and towel
- Jumper/jacket in winter
- Your sense of adventure